Thursday 23 December 2010

SD Royalty, Ehhhhh?



Okay. This post is going to be on the blantly stupid idea of stardoll which makes people feel even more excluded than they already were, or weren't. And this is coming from someone who is SDR.

Basicly, about a year ago i got a message saying I was in this club for exclusive members. I thought nothing more of it and forgot all about it. That was untill they made the platinum thingy majigys and diamonds. When I saw I had one I was instantly confused untill I found out why.
And tbqh, I was annoyed.

No, at that time I hadn't bought a years SS, I was a member with about 4000 sp's and an allright doll. But, as seen on an image at Anarchy On Stardoll, you instantly get SD royalty status when you upgrade to be a superstar for a year.

It is quite unfair in a way, and it is annoying when people keep asking you what the blue diamond is for, but atleast we know one way which you definately become stardoll royalty,

Roll in the over explanations!

1 comment:

  1. Oh please...Stardoll Royalty is another way to show how money maker Stardoll is! -.-

    ReplyDelete