Thursday 23 December 2010

For all you Emile Autumn fans!



I know that the doll has been around for a while now, but I thought that the wonderful EA was worth a mention x]

I am quite a big fan of Emilie's work, so I was extreamly happy when this doll turned up.

Emilie's Doll on Sd (all the items she is wearing were once availabe in the starplaza)

A couple of pictures of EA. (Pic No.1 is of some of the clothes which were on the doll, Pic No. 2 is of EA's face and stunning makeup)





Cool, huh?




For all of you who haven't heard some of her stuff, or you just want to listen to one of your favourite artists, there's a clip for you down below.

1 comment:

  1. I adore Emilie Autumn! "Marry Me" is one of my favourite songs! I wish I could get "The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls". It would be like a fream coming true!!! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete