Saturday 25 December 2010

Presentations help.


First of all,
I'd like to wish you a very merry christmas.

Cazina had a nice day, and just bought some CD's by Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars, Leaves' Eyes, MCR and some Emilie Autumn tracks.

But that's beside the point. I would like to introduce you guys to this handy video i found which allowed me to create my presentation.


It's not necessarily the video, but the info in the box thingy which explains the video.

Please Please Please mute this before you play this though, because Justin Bieber will come blurting out. I have warned you.

May I please remind you that you will need Firefox, or another programme i can't remember to be able to do the presentations.

Hope this helps!

Cazina♥

Ohh, and double click on the video to get to the page with the info box x]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Cazina! I go straight away to fix my presentation!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete