Saturday 25 December 2010

Its christmas-- BAH HUMBUG!

As festive as christmas time is, to me, most of it is a waste of time! Have you ever stopeed and thought that christmas is a little bit too...cheery? For me, christmas is mostley of screaming little kids, the house being overcrowded, rubbish everywhere, big dinners and being forced to sing chritmas carols! And the christmas specials of some of the programs are worse than the original tv show! They are just awful and make me cringe when I watch them. It's mostly pathetic jokes that only dumb people laugh at! And I think I have heard Mariah Carey sing Merry Christmas about 50 times in the last week. All of the music channels replace good music with boring christmas songs. Yeah, some of them are classics, but the rest are made up of ammatuer time wasters wanting 5 minutes of fame. But I do love other parts of christmas, like seeing the family, and opening presents! But that's about it. I guess im just another Scrooge! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment