Monday 27 December 2010

First Competition!

I have some very exciting news... Dark Valley Stardoll are having their first ever competition!
A new year is a new you, right?
Can you create a "new year" outfit and doll? Kind of line a "before and after" kind of thing.
Post a picture of your doll and outfit before and after the makeover.
You will win 75 stardollars worth of purchases from me in your StarBazaar, or 75 Stardollars worth of suite gifts if you are not superstar.
Rules: You must follow the blog
          You may not ask for votes
          Do not write on the image.
Competition closes on 8th January 2011.
REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR STARDOLL NAME!
Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. During the 2010 year I've made a bunch of Medolls inspired by Punk. For this new year I've made a medoll inspired by high fashion but still wearing my tattoos, spikes, black and chains (: Here it is:
    i56.tinypic.com/2hrplc8.jpg
    (The left picture corresponds to before and the right one to after)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i55.tinypic.com/160bo0n.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 2010 I Did A Medoll In Loads Of Blule And Purple Colours, In 2011 I Did A Medoll Very Different!.x

    Link: http://oi53.tinypic.com/1gjazq.jpg

    Username: LadyRox1996

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you can see in the left picture, my doll is just kinda-mixed. So what I went for in the right picture is more smokey eyes and a slightly girlier style. Here it is.

    http://i53.tinypic.com/nybj3m.jpg

    And my username is:: Lexi4242

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Message to you guys. You need to follow. ♥Cazina

    ReplyDelete