Wednesday 29 December 2010

All the New Year Stuff.

Haiiya to you DVS readers!
Yup, it's been a couple 'a days since I've written, but I'm back for the minute!

So, most of you have probably noticed all the new years items and chizz? Well, they aren't all completely new and shiny.

See, two years ago I bought the NY interior. And now it is back. Congrats to all of you who are buying it, but for us oldies who already have it, it's pretty bad news. I was sorta looking forward to a darker, more impressive one this year. Yup, it was deffinately stupid to think that would happen because stardoll ALWAYDS bring their stuff back, except from the items we actually WANT back.




Rant over.

There is also some other 'Not Seen Before' items. And even if I do say so myself, they seem to be quite pink.

There is a blazaar which looks like it has walked off the set of FOB 'Dance Dance' video ( which i absoloutly LOVE♥♥) or out of hairspray. Quite a bad thing.



And all of the other items are pink and girly. So I have taken it upon myself to spice some of the items up!

But to be honest, the clothing is quite cheap, and non SS.

But all in all, Happy Freaking New Year!

Song of the Post:
Destroya- My Chemical Romance.

♥Cazina

1 comment:

  1. Yey I adore the colourful jacket! Amazing! xP Nice song you picked

    ReplyDelete