Sunday 13 March 2011

Just a quick update.

Hello, Darklings (:

I've been so busy recently that I haven't been able to post, I'm not sure about the others, but maybe this is the case also.

I remember when in the first week, I did a post nearly everyday. That's changed radically, don't you think?

Hmmm, well the new LE came out. How crappy. Furniture? Wtaf Sd? I wan't my freaking clothes! I've got quite a good collection of LE and was surprised to see it was furniture. Note: Haven't got any.
Also, they changed the day it came out on. Tuesday? I didn't even log on because I thought it wasn't gonna come out.

Sorry, no pics at the moment, but I may do it later.

On a lighter note, not long now till Within Temptations new album, The Unforgiving.
Because of that, Faster, from their new album [I think], is gonna be the song of my post.

Enjoy!

♥Cazina.

1 comment:

  1. I love Within Temptation!!! ^..^ and yeah LE new collection is pretty crapy! :]

    ReplyDelete